Zebra Stripes & Rainbows... Nice!

Challenge #4

I've finished the Challenge!  Here it is:

Previous progress:
Challenge finish:

Cosy Stripe Blanket

My Cosy Blanket has gained more stripes but not as many as a Zebra!!! ;)  It's currently sitting on 18 different coloured stripes, with 36 rows complete.  I think it will need about 90 different coloured stripes, or about 180 rows all up... So I'll keep stitching lol!...  The colour scheme should begin to make more sense once colours start to tie back and repeat.  There won't be too many repeats though as I've got quite a few different yarns to use!  I'm loving the texture of the contrasting rows.  The pattern is from Attic 24.

Previous progress:

WIP:

Current progress:

Happy Stitching! xxx

Comments

  1. Beautiful!!! Love your cross stitch pattern and fantastic update on the blanket :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your beautiful page finish. That wip looks absolutely incredible. Love the colours in your blanket too.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alicia! I'm very happy to finish the Challenge in time, as it's not long before it ends!😁 Apparently the next one is not till August though...

      Delete
  3. That looks gorgeous Megan.. Love the colors of the Rainbow work. I had no idea you were working on a blanket? As far as I can see you can do crochet just perfectly. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natascha! I haven't been working on the blanket for very long! 😁

      Delete
  4. So many beautiful colors in one post! Congrats on finishing your challenge ;) now on to the next one for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, it's pretty obvious I really love colour! ;) Apparently the next Challenge isn't for quite awhile... So I think it's time to pull out one of my wips that hasn't seen the light of day for ages and work on that while we are waiting... Thank you Faith! :)

      Delete
  5. Congrats on finshing the challenge, Iris looks great =)
    Your blanket looks amazing, I started the log cabin blanket from attic24 some time ago (and need to continue working on it!) and I think her designs are amazing =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nocturne

100 Days of HAED

The Ghost of the Missing Page